Social Media Made Easy
Since 2015, Christine Leffler, of Savvy Media has worked with local businesses, start-ups, non-profits, and government agencies to:
- establish, and in some cases, maintain their social media presence
- train individuals and groups how to use social media, especially Twitter, powerfully
- how to use social media both efficiently and effectively
We take care of your social media so you can focus on what you do best: running your business.
What We've Achieved
- Established a Twitter feed for ProMatch, a government agency in Sunnyvale, CA, and organically grew their following to over 500 followers. Added both Facebook and Instagram to their mixture of social media to build increased awareness of the job search programing and events they host.
- Consulted with Tivic Health, a medical device startup, on establishing social media presence.
- Increased the frequency of posting for Shire House’s social media platforms. Established their Instagram feed and branded postings by adding their logo to images.
- Live tweeted at the Digital Growth Summit (#DGS16) in San Francisco, November 2016.
- Presented at Commercial Bank of California's “Lunch and Learn” series on the value of social media for increasing the digital footprint for non profit organizations and small businesses.
- Established the social media presence for Autodidactic Robots, an AI Software startup.
- Taught over 200 job seekers how to use Twitter as an effective tool in their job searches at dozens of presentations.
- Wrote marketing copy for Watermark’s annual fundraising auction and consulted with them on making their social media postings more efficient by using a scheduler. Set them up and trained them on how to do this themselves.
- Live Tweeted at the 2017 Annual Watermark Conference as part of their Social Media “Street Team.”